Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why Wont My Xbox Hdmi Work

I Believe I Can Fly I Will Survive

Lamezia Years ago I flew to London with little more than € 30, return.




After a few months, however, Ryanair decides to leave the airport that services offered to their customers like shit.

Ok, perhaps I was not faithful to his text read in the grounds of the company, but the meaning is pretty much that. Abandonment due : "the inability (of who manages the airport) to improve the poor performance that forced us to significantly reduce our operating this winter."

Beautiful figure of shit would say!

fact is that now the company has backed down from April and will resume flights to and from London. The problem has arisen However, for the purchase of my flight to London, set to start Monday 14.

Starting from Calabria gave two options:
  • I could catch a flight from the airport of Reggio Calabria Micromachine, pay only 120 € (one way) but a stop to Malta to stop them one night and start the next day to London. I would say comfortable, but no thanks
  • Take a ticket directly from Lamezia, but without the Ryanair pay just € 909 (again one way) with Alitalia. A bit 'too much for my pocket maybe.
We decide to try out Calabria relying on the nearest airports, Naples and Bari
At the end choose Bari, convenient departure time of 14:30 allows us to arrive in the city shortly after 16.30 and travel towards our hotel in a quiet setting.

I am going to buy the ticket, one way, costs 73 €. The price is still reasonable but here comes the fun part. Administrative expenses, taxes and surcharges add € 32 to the initial amount. become purple and begin to mutter insults at low, low voice.

Since we are moving the checked baggage I have to select the maximum weight for the shipment. Twenty pounds cost 25 € plus the cost of the ticket: I'm beginning to feel warm and murmurs of dissent increased tone.

I go ahead with the purchase and proceed to payment. Paypal is my first choice, but ask me when I realize that costs 10 € Paypal, I start to sweat, I'm red in the face, the murmur of dissent has turned into a shower of curses that not even the child Exorcist, and I'm cursing the family of all those involved in strafottutissima Ryanair.

also pay by card there is a surcharge of 10 € and then fuck you cursed, that I can spend my money on drugs, possibly medication for chronic problems of dysentery .

Monday we leave, if all goes well, the total cost of the ticket, one way, € 125 a head.
This story makes me suspect that perhaps the bombers September 11, I did not have with America, but with the airline.

Ps. Certainly better than what happened to a friend Edream

Photo: binkythedoormat.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment