Friday, October 1, 2010

Vietnamese Grocery In Singapore



29 September 2010
I searched the news of this day as the News announced in Italian, was expected to take place as an "event" historic ... I waited hoping that maybe put it in a corner to find the time, breath, heart to "remember" ...
I did not find any I remember, maybe I will be escaped?! I decided to take what we already wrote, and I will return to Christmas. I count on the stroke of the reader.
I leave with the photos, this terrible picture that alone is enough to tear us ...

We Babi Yar .
E 'September 29 1941 .
E ' Yom Kippur . Back to the
portadellamemoria remember Babi Yar ... Almost envy those who do not know this fact, I do not know, I really killing me that at least this was not known. Instead I know almost everyone and for many years. I've been following the events in the various anniversari.Vi just some news story without going into details, it would be too painful. It was Yom Kippur , the holiest day of the year for Jews, and then, here is that the perpetrator chose that day to do even more harm, for profaning the body and soul ... The fourth Einsatzkommando , under the command of SS Colonel Paul Blobel and with the help of the Ukrainian police ... We know how it happened from the testimony of autism Hoefer : "Only two shooters to the shooting. One by one end and an other side of the ravine. The people had to lie down on the corpses and the shooter was firing. All occurred almost ordinato.Un planned massacre " . The ravine of Babi Yar filled with corpses of innocent men, women and children. And 'the massacre of the Jewish residents of Kiev, the oldest city in Russia. All the Jews of Kiev, men, women, children ... all will herded and killed summarily and thrown into the ravine of Babi Yar . The carnage will continue until October 3. A shot in the neck and bodies fall on each other, some muoino immediately, others will die ... Never know how many Jews were murdered in Babi Yar . It is said to have been 100,000 and will be forgotten for long years. And here comes the poetry, yes, poetry. It will be a young Russian poet Yevgeny Evtushenkoche in 1961 recounts in verse the terrifying tragedy of Babi Yar . This is the desperate cry of the poet:
"I think it 's i was a son of Israel ...
Dreyfus seems to me to be me ....
I feel like I am a child of Bialystok ...
I feel like I am Anne Frank ...
here I am every old man who was killed ...
I am every child here who was killed "»
And to think that according to tradition, Hasidic prayer most listened to, the one that knows how to be open the doors of the Lord, is the prayer recited on the day year holier. Only prayer for Yom Kippur comes to God. So why has not pierced the sky ... why do not our petitions have been heard, the piercing screams of men, women, children Babi Yar

Why??

0 comments:

Post a Comment