Saturday, January 15, 2011

Red Bumps After Using Veet

When it's time to change brush Roomba

If your Roomba is combined of these as my photos, it's time for you to change the brushes of your vacuum nano.








Specifically, the dust is no longer being pulled up from the brush but ends up directly in membrane cleaner, clogged.


've been away for almost a week during the Epiphany, on my return home I did go Roomba in the bedroom (I state that had a cleaning cycle even before my departure) and the result is photos.


The good thing is that the Roomba spare parts are on ebay cheap. I also found them to Eldo, but strangely not MediaWorld or Trony (and yes there is no comparison ... but it sucks for that offer).


I also noticed that the plastic membrane is beginning to injury, never mind, that, too, with a few tens of euro will change (I wonder if the models of competition have the same chance of availability of parts)


However, if you're thinking that your home is not such a dirt it could certainly bring up, well, my dear funny guys, think again. Even in the house cleaner Roomba is able to find dust, hair, dead rats and more ...


... and if you want to come to the demonstration after the passing of Elf ok??



0 comments:

Post a Comment