Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bruised Knuckle Months

Television ...... Star Wars

I do not watch television for years, except for some rare cases of my home, I'll get all the information from the web, newspapers and online for more, for the few good programs ( See Report for example) I go to youtube.

Home series only TV and movie player and put it just recently all this even more, seeing the TV the other night did a blue flash and it was definitely off

The corpse is still there, 'm waiting for the right moment to throw but considering that I still have to discard the old fridge (and will be a year that died in the other room) I know that the TV will be long and tortuous history.

In the meantime, while I wash dishes, recover lost transmissions or things you've seen before but that still make me smile, and I see me happy.

Tonight I went in search of a lost bet to "Come away with me " Fazio and Saviano (and vice versa).
I avoid describing the contempt, disgust and anger I feel against the Director General of RAI, Mauro Masi (the lowercase is strongly desired), too stupid and dull not see the value of the product on those evenings by good people for good people.

After the motion of anger I've enjoyed some excerpts below and place it in a way that struck me particular.

But first I wanted to explain that place is another video that has a close relationship with the first.


This is an extraordinary intervention by the Pierfrancesco Favino intent on playing a Casale complaining and Gomorrah Roberto Saviano (and here is the link). A piece of television consigliatomi last year from a dear friend, an extraordinary sketch played exceptionally well, not to be missed.


First video





Second video





Ps. The title of my post? here's why

0 comments:

Post a Comment