Monday, December 20, 2010

What's The Best Thing To Put On After Brazilian

The ox and the 'donkey

Ultimamente, ve ne sarete accorti, fa freddino.






Se fuori ci sono 6 gradi (e per un reggino è praticamente come vivere al polo nord) dentro casa mia ce ne sono 4°.  Una triangolazione strana fa diventare casa mia freddissima, tanto che lascio il frigo aperto per riscaldare la cucina.


Non ho termosifoni. La casa è "anziana" e i miei, quando ci vivevano, avevano la stufa a legna che, al primo trasloco, li ha seguiti fino alla casa attuale, lasciando in questa un vuoto enorme, e non lo dico tanto per dire, ma intendo proprio un buco gigante nella parete, li dove la canna fumaria passava da una stanza all'altra su su fino al tetto.


Senza termosifoni e orfano di stufa ho optato per la stufa a gas .
Ma i problemi con una stufa a gas sono tre:
  1. Non ha un time r e quindi non la si può programmare per l'accensione or the automatic shutdown
  2. The gas ends when he decides without notice, leaving you shit
  3. If you take too much on and maybe one falls asleep, you die
Pass third point and yet still the second without the first but I just can not keep.


Especially because the timer would be useful, especially in the morning. One evening held on while the "live" the house and all is well, the atmosphere heats up, then a quick nap and does not feel the cold.


The drama comes when you wake up, when the frost is out of bed, when I see the dancing penguins of Happy Feet (too cold for them, not for music) and the desire to get up and equal to zero. Now, seeing the Christmas period I had come to the temptation to buy a good ox and a donkey to take me in a room with style Jesus Christ Superstar, but then the smell would be made to feel (mine of course) run by the poor beasts, and then I gave up


In an attempt to solve this problem then I became Mac Gyver (boxcutter including Switzerland) and found this solution: I taken with a pinch adjustable timer and set it at six in the morning, I connected to a halogen heater and I started to sleep.


Unfortunately I forgot a peculiarity of halogen heaters, the light produced. Fucking These stoves produce heat rather than emitting light, half of the electricity is wasted on unnecessary light and then at six in the morning, the heater on has created a "dawn effect" in the bedroom that woke me up like I was on the beach in August.


In addition, the heat was minimal, and so in the end I just wasted energy with zero effect the temperature of the room.


But yesterday I changed my stove, I used a sand (such as those but with oil in the sand of course) at least two centuries old and this morning I woke up at seven because of the heat, an event not seen in winter in this house.


I finally found the solution to global freezing, now only remains for me to rob a bank to pay the bill Enel for the next two months and you're done.


fact to think of it maybe I save money if I burn them directly into a I bowl and heated with the coal that remains ... and if desired, roast for all:)





0 comments:

Post a Comment